Re: PTS 'upload-binary' announcements on this ML

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 10:53:29AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Fine with me too.

Ack.

> BTW, what packages do you think we should subscribe to ? And how will we

I was thinking about all ocaml related packages, starting from the
dependencies of ocaml-core and ocaml-libs, ranging to your additional
suggestions ;)

> handle the new packaged stuff ? I don't think the PTS has any kind of
> group-subscription or something such ? (In particular, i could find no
> way of subcribing to all my packages at once).
>
> It would be nice to have a ocaml-task, or whatever, and automatically
> subscribe all the packages listed in say task.

Currently the PTS has no such features, I was thinking about a small
script that subscribe this ML to all the above packages to the
'upload-source' service.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney