Re: Hi, packaging mldonkey, rpath + other questions

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 06:02:55PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> > That said, if you build depend on ocaml-native-compilers, then the
> > package will not be build on arches that don't support the native
> > compilers, but i guess this is not a solution.
>
> I think thats the right[tm] way. I need ocamlopt to build so I
> Build-depend on it. Any arch that provides it will build the
> deb. Archs that don't have it shouldn't get the packages assigned for
> building by wanna-build. That should work out fine.

Ok but, again, if you have a arch: any package, it will be considered to
enter testing only after it has been built on all architecture, so this
solution prevent it to enter testing.

Please go for another solution.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney