Re: ocaml forgets other installed libraries

On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 12:49:34PM +0200, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after updating ocaml today I was again left without liblablgtk
> libraries. They seem to get deleted out of /var/lib/ocaml/ld.conf
> every time ocaml updates. Thats the second time now and this time I'm
> sure it was the ocaml update causing it.

Well, since ocaml 3.05/3.06, the dll.so libraries are now in a common
directory, added by default to /usr/lib/ocaml/ld.conf
(/usr/lib/ocaml/stublibs). lablgtk knows about this and put the
libraries in the right place.

What version of ocaml/lablgtk are you using ?

(Well, 3.04-13 or something like it is in woddy/testing, make sure to
upgrade your ocaml stuff to unstable for now, to get the 3.06-5 version.

> Am I the only one having that problem?

Well, it not really is a problem, so i guess everyone using the same
version you are using experiment the same problems.

Just upgrade to the latest unstable packages.

If that don't solve your problem, please provide more details.