Hi, packaging mldonkey, rpath + other questions

Hi,

I'm packaging mldonkey and on debian-mentors it was suggested to join
this ML. So here I am.

And of cause I have questions:

1. lintian complains about rpath being set. How do I tell ocamlopt to
not use rpath?

2. mldonkey uses ocamlopt.opt but ocamlopt works as well. Which of the
two should I use? Should I build-depend on eigther or conflict with
one?

3. Are there any archs that don't have a ocamlopt? At the moment I
don't build bytecompiled versions of mldonkey but that would be easy
to change.

4. Anything else that I should be aware of?

May the Source be with you.
                        Goswin

PS: Check rsync://mrvn.homeip.net/mldonkey/ for debs and src.