Re: Ocaml bugs [Was: Re: possible missing dependencies for lablgl and/or lablgtk]

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 03:39:48PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 02:41:15PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > >   If I were a serious maintainer, I would use pbuilder ;-)
> >
> > Thanks for saying i am not serious :)))
> >
> > But then, pbuilder needs maybe more bandwith, is that not so, which i
> > don't have.
>
> BTW, I use an approach with pbuilder in combo with a local debian
> mirror.

Well, but you need high bandwith to maintain the local debian mirror.

> > More seriously, i am being rather busy with my phd thesis right now, so
> > i have not that much time for debian work. I _will_ continue to devote
> > time to the ocaml package, and plan to fix all the existing problems and
> > do the uploads, but this means i may lag some with the other library
> > packages, like lablgtk, so anyone should feel free to make an NMU for
> > them if i don't respond quickly.
>
> Just to keep track of current problem and/or whishlist, is ok for you if
> we submit bug against the ocaml package just to remember what we have to
> do and what is already done?

If there is a problem, please submit a bug report, with the proper
priority.

> I'm pretty sure that the ocaml package has still a few old bugs just
> because we (all) forgot to fix them.

Such as ?

I am pretty sure that i closed all bugs that were submitted to the BTS,
there may still be problems i missed, but like said, i lost part of my
mail archive, and the wait for 3.05/3.06 dalayed some of the stuff, and
as thus i missed some of the dh_ocamlld fixes you sent.

But i don't believe there are many important (packaging) problems left,
i think.