hello ...

Sorry, ...

I seem to have been unsubscribed from debian-ocaml-maint on august 25,
sorry for not noticing, i have subscribed again just now.

Could someone please email me a copy of the mails from august 25 (i
think i have all the mail from august 25, but not the one from august
27, but in doubt please send me the august 25 also) so i can integrate
them in my mail archive. I am trying to follow up on stuff on the mail
archive, but they are many, and i am mostly browsing offline right now,
since my box at work is still broken, so if someone could send me the
mails, it would be real nice.