Re: Cameleon, follow-ups

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 09:40:49AM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
>   There are 14 packages (16 if ocamlsql and ocamlcvs libs are shipped
>   separately)! I don't know what to think about this, i.e. is it right
>   or wrong ...

Thanks for your work.

>   Debian admins refused to create a new CVSROOT into debian CVS, because
>   they want me to wait for the new machine (svn.debian.org, 80 Gigs) that
>   will host the sourceforge software along with CVS. This is all vapor
>   currently and there are no timelines.
>   I must find a place elsewhere :-(

Any answer for the INRIA side?
Anyway if Maxence agree we can use the CVS repository as read-only ad
post patch directly to him, isn't like a real CVS, but is still a
working solution.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney