Cameleon, follow-ups

Hi,

  Despite few problems (thanks Dimitri for helping), everything should
  be fine now.
  I'd prefer to take some more time to polish everything; it should be
  ready by next monday finally.

  There are 14 packages (16 if ocamlsql and ocamlcvs libs are shipped
  separately)! I don't know what to think about this, i.e. is it right
  or wrong ...

  Debian admins refused to create a new CVSROOT into debian CVS, because
  they want me to wait for the new machine (svn.debian.org, 80 Gigs) that
  will host the sourceforge software along with CVS. This is all vapor
  currently and there are no timelines.
  I must find a place elsewhere :-(

Jérôme Marant