Plans [Re: Cameleon 1.0]

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 04:56:28PM +0200, Maxence Guesdon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm sure you already know it by being in the caml-list,
> but i tell you anyway: Cameleon 1.0 is available
> from http://www.maxence-g.net/Tools/

  Of course! :-)

  Well, I grabed the tarball yesterday, unpacked, built and installed
  it and everything went OK.

  I started a bit of packaging and I was amazed about the number of
  software components it provides.

  I have still not made up my mind about how things should be packaged.

  Here are possible solutions:
  - each component in its own package and a cameleon package depending on
    all of them (they'll have to have their own version, different from
    the cameleon version).
  - a set of packages: cameleon (meta package), camaleon-tools, cameleon-libs

  - any other idea?

  Thanks.

Jérôme Marant