findlib: it's time to decide!

Dear debian-ocamlers,
  findlib 0.7 is out and we have had a lot of time to mumble about where
to put the damned shared objects.

I'm going to package findlib 0.7 ASAP and I really would like to know
where we like to put shared objects. I've already said my opinion [1] as
others of you, but none has come from the OCaml development team.

If noone object I would go for the 'libexec' way.

It's time to decide.

Cheers.

[1] (install all shared objects in "libexec" dir as proposed by Gerd) &&
    ('impose' findlib as a default tool to support in debian ocaml pkgs)

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro