Re: Buglet in ocaml-ldconf

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 12:29:46PM -0600, Matt Armstrong wrote:
> I'm not sure.  The ocamlfind manpage gives
> /usr/local/lib/ocaml/site-lib as an example.  It may be as simple as
> adjusting the default /etc/ocamlfind.conf to point to
> /usr/local/lib/ocaml instead of /usr/lib/ocaml.

Uhm this is a good idea IMO, I can change the debian's default
/etc/ocamlfind.conf so that it contains "destdir=/usr/local/lib/ocaml/"
and add the same directory to the findlib path.
In this way manually installed stuff with findlib will go by default in
that directory and will be considered by findlib as a search path.

What do you (all) thinks about this?

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney