Re: Buglet in ocaml-ldconf

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 01:16:11PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

> > > -(altough i don't understand why, and especially why woody has not yet
> > > been released).
> >
> >   RC bugs in base and standard in woody.
>
> But zhere the plan not to let the not base and standard stuff evolve
> until all RC bugs in base and standard are fixed, and then freeze base
> and standard, and have a little while for fixing remaining RC stuff in
> non base and standard ?

  I don't really know what's happening and I neither succeed in getting
  info about this from the release manager who BTW doesn't bother answering
  personal enquiries, but I'm repeating myself ...

  Base and Standard are meant to be frozen since last december, however
  they seem to contain security flows.
  It seems also that it is possible to upload packages to
  woody-proposed-updates but I don't know what are the criteria for the
  packages to be included in woody.

Jérôme Marant, disappointed about woody