Re: NMu for ocaml -12 ???

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 03:20:22PM +0200, Sven wrote:

> I discussed a bit with anthony, and this woody release process is really,
> really a strange thing. i don't really understand how things are going to work
> out, and what will be moved from sid to woody, and i just hope that there will
> not result catastrophic things about that.

  It is not only strange, it is a complete mess and confusion.
  You're quite lucky ; not everyone get replies from the release
  manager.
  As long as you let people upload new versions of packages, there
  is always a risk to break woody with new RC bugs.

  IMHO, testing is not ready for production since there is nothing
  in to handle releases consistently.

  Freezing the old way would have been far more efficient.
  But well ...

--
Jérôme Marant