Re: NMu for ocaml -12 ???

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 12:10:35PM +0200, Sven wrote:
> Could someone make a NMU of the attached -12 diff.gz for ocaml.

I can see no need for such an hurry: we are at April 25th and even if we
do an NMU ASAP ocaml..-12 wont be part of woody anyway (hoping that the
release date wont be postponed anymore ...).

So IMO we can safely wait your return.

BTW, you attached no patch to the mail (I understand Sven, this is my
usual fault :-)

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney