Re: Testing: lablgtk seems broken and does not build

 Hi Sven,

> You are having problems with lablgl, not lablgtk here, anfd the above error
> message is related to you using glide-mesa, and not another one (i build with
> the X version myself).

 You were right. I removed the mesa libraries and installed the X ones
 and now it compiles.

> I did add a conflict with glide-mesa to solve this problem, maybe you tried
> to override it.

 Nope. I didn't ask to override anything at all and dselect reported me
 no conflict. Maybe you conflict just with mesag3-glide2 while I had a
 different set of packages providing the mesa stuff (e.g. mesag3 instead
 of mesag3-glide2). Hmmmm

> That said, it may not (or may) related to the other problem you encounter.

 It seems not to be related. But I am testing again all of my stuff and
 I have just found a brand new little bug with liblablgtkmathview. I am
 trying to figure out if this is related or not.

 					Thanks a lot,
					   C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot