ITP: fort -- Framework for Ocaml Regression Testing

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

FORT provides an environment for testing programs and Objective Caml
modules.
It contains a module that oversees the testing process as well as a
front-end for executing tests.  Individual test cases are written as
Objective Caml functions that return the result of executing the test.

For who knows it, is really similar to the perl "Test" module.

The original source package can be downloaded from:

   http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/fort/fort-0.4.2.tar.gz

The author and upstream maintainer is

  Patrick Doane <patrick@watson.org>

FORT is released under a license written directly by the author that
fits well in the DFSG even if it requires that modification to the
upstream source code must be explicitely stated.

I've already done the debian package, I'm only waiting to upload it for
the author because I want to know if the way I chose to tell about
modifications I made to the source code fits with the license terms.

Cheers!

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro