Re: fort debian package - anyone interested?

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 11:17:15PM +0200, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:
> > i for one find this little package very interesting and useful: unit
> > testing is central to good programming, imho. so, go for it, i say! :)
>
> We have just found yet another OCaml eXtreme Programmer :-)

oh well, just a "halfway" eXtreme Programmer: while i'm very fond of
the write-your-tests-before-coding philosophy and aggressive
refactoring, i don't like pair-programming, and i feel better when i
have a little bit of design documentation at hand!

in any case, you've found an ocaml newcomer and a long-time debian
user who is very happy with the great work you guys are doing with
debian's ocaml packages :-) thanks and, please, keep on the good work!

cu,
jao