Re: lablgtk 1.2.3 META file not up to date

 Hi Remi,

 I have lost you here:

> certainly not. lablgnome, lablgtkgl lablglade and gtkInit are not
> necessary for lablgtk to work.

 Is not true that ocamlc links a .cm[x]a iff at least one module in
 the library is required? I think so. In this case putting all the
 .cm[x]a together in the META file is harmless.

 gtkInit is a different question (because it is a .cmo). We can
 add other two lines removing the gtkInit and putting a new label
 (gtkInit will do) in the original ones. In this way you can choose
 at compile time if you want gtkInit to be installed or not.

 About your second proposal of having many ocamlfind packages,
 I think it is a bit too heavy without being very useful. But if
 someone else prefers to do so, it will be ok for me.

 					Regards,
					C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot