lablgtk 1.2.3 META file not up to date

Hi Sven,
  the META file distributed with lablgtk 1.2.3 is not up to date, the
current one report these two lines:

   archive(byte)="lablgtk.cma gtkInit.cmo"
   archive(native)="lablgtk.cmxa gtkInit.cmx"

The correct ones are instead:

   archive(byte)="lablgtk.cma lablgnome.cma lablgtkgl.cma lablglade.cma gtkInit.cmo"
   archive(native)="lablgtk.cmxa lablgnome.cmxa lablgtkgl.cmxa lablglade.cmxa gtkInit.cmx"

Now that lablgtk 1.2.3 entered testing I think you can safely release a
new version of the lablgtk package with this minor change.

TIA for your efforts,

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney