Re: lablgtkmathview, netstring, xstr, netclient, pxp, meta-ocaml

Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> Ok, lets go with your solution then ...
>
> BTW, but it would make more sense to name the package ocaml-dev-lib or
> something such also, ... well, maybe ocaml-dev-kit, or somthing
> such, or maybe even ocaml-cdk :)))

nope, there is still things that are in the cdk and not in debian. By
the way I've look for an non cdk distribution of the cdk Extra Library
and found none, and it seem a pain to make one. I don't have the time
now.

--
Rémi Vanicat
vanicat@labri.u-bordeaux.fr