Re: lablgtkmathview, netstring, xstr, netclient, pxp, meta-ocaml

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 04:55:04PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 04:31:44PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > I am a vim user also, and i would vote for keeping the dependency as it was,
> > it cause no problem having it or not, it can alsways be removed later on.
>
> Not really, because tuareg-mode depends on emacsen while ocaml only
> suggests emacsen. So depending on tuareg-mode force the user to install
> something that provides emacsen.

Mmm, yes, i see ...

But then, i guess this depend could be removed or something such, to have the
same situation as is the case with the ocaml-mode.

But then again, it is sensible that for someone wanting to install the
tuareg-mode, that he installs emacsen also.

Ralf, what is your position on this ?