Re: lablgtkmathview, netstring, xstr, netclient, pxp, meta-ocaml

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 04:21:26PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > ocaml-libs depends on:
> >   libcamlimages-ocaml-dev, libcamlimages-ocaml-doc,
> >   libconfigwin-ocaml-dev, liblablgl-ocaml-dev,
> >   liblablgtkmathview-ocaml-dev, liblablgtk-ocaml-dev,
> >   libmlgtk-ocaml-dev, libmlminidom-ocaml-dev, libnetclient-ocaml-dev,
> >   libnetstring-ocaml-dev, libpxp-ocaml-dev, libshell-ocaml-dev,
> >   libxlib-ocaml, libxstr-ocaml-dev, libzip-ocaml-dev, ocamltk, zoggy
>
> Why not make 2 packages here, one with ocaml library packages and one with
> ocaml developpment stuff ?

Not sure, because zoggy is the only package that I will put in the ocaml
developer stuff.
Really the right place for zoggy have to be ocaml-core, which also
contains things like ocaml-tools, but zoggy depends on lablgtk so I
prefered to leave it in ocaml-libs.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney