Re: camlzip 1.01-1 uploaded ...

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 11:03:09AM +0100, Georges Mariano wrote:
> well no one,  except you, agree with it ;-)
> (well, may be Sven, but his position on 'camlimages' seems to
> show that he is less "policy addicted" than you seems to be)

Ok, so two against one. If you consider three as the whole numbers of
people that expressed an opinion the sentence "no one except you" is
true.
BTW, I'm not "policy addicted" as you thought if we will ever see the
need to violate the policy for valid reason obviously we can, but at the
moment I can't see that need.

> Don't worry, If I could put the status of this list like "read
> only" for me, it would be nice since I'm thinking that this could
> have saved lot of my time and lot of the list's readers bandwith.

And also a lot of time that I can use to release new versions of my
packages.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney