Re: ocaml 3.04-9 uploaded

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 02:56:32PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Sven (luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr):
>
> > Hope this will be the right on now, i think no serious bugs are still there,
> > and that this could be a woody release candidate.
>
> Thanks for this as, due to it entering testing, I finally got "my" geneweb
> 4.04-1 also entering testing.
>
> Now waiting for the very latest version of geneweb (which is Build-Depending
> on ocaml-best-compilers...thus, I guess, waiting for it to enter testing) to
> go into testing.
>
> Sven (or others), if you have a little bit of time remaining, may you check
> to Depends and Build-Depends of geneweb? I have tried to follow this list so
> that I don't make mistakes and use the appropriate dependencies, but I have
> some doubts...:-)
>
> Build-Depends includes at this time :
>
> ocaml-best-compilers, ocaml (>=3.04)
>
> Those who find inconsistencies, be kind enough for opening a bug, of
> course. As I will lack a bit of time in the next weeks, I want to prepare a
> good release geneweb package....

If the build depends are bad, you will get bug report from the autobuilders.
Alternatively, you can check the result of the builds on various arches by
looking at: http://buildd.debian.org, and see if something does not work
there.

As for the build depends, maybe someone can have a look at that, i will also
look at it, but not today, as i have no access to my debian box.