metpackages status [ Was: Re: camlzip 1.01-1 uploaded ... ]

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 08:58:59AM +0100, Sven wrote:
> BTW, Stefano, we would need a new version of the meta-package, or pseudo
> packages or whatever their name is, once the transition is done.

Sure, anyway I have to wait that ocaml and related packages enter
testing, because currently the meta packages aren't installable in
for missed dependencies so they, at the moment, aren't part of testing.

Anyway, tomorrow, when I will manage to upgrade my debian laptop, I will
get ocaml 3.04-9 and an up to date list of the ocaml packages in
unstable.
Next I will update the two metapackages and reupload them.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney