Re: ocaml 3.04-9 uploaded

Quoting Sven (luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr):

> Hope this will be the right on now, i think no serious bugs are still there,
> and that this could be a woody release candidate.

Thanks for this as, due to it entering testing, I finally got "my" geneweb
4.04-1 also entering testing.

Now waiting for the very latest version of geneweb (which is Build-Depending
on ocaml-best-compilers...thus, I guess, waiting for it to enter testing) to
go into testing.

Sven (or others), if you have a little bit of time remaining, may you check
to Depends and Build-Depends of geneweb? I have tried to follow this list so
that I don't make mistakes and use the appropriate dependencies, but I have
some doubts...:-)

Build-Depends includes at this time :

ocaml-best-compilers, ocaml (>=3.04)

Those who find inconsistencies, be kind enough for opening a bug, of
course. As I will lack a bit of time in the next weeks, I want to prepare a
good release geneweb package....