Re: camlzip 1.01-1 uploaded ...

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 02:10:08PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
>   It depends whether you want to keep smooth upgraded between the old
>   package and the new package.
>   If you want it smooth, you have to provide a dummy package depending
>   on the new package. Otherwise, create a new one and ask for the
>   removal of the old one. However, users might not understand what's
>   happening on their system.

I really want a smoooooooooth upgrade, so smooth that I'm really tempted
to wait for woody release before changing the name of libraries package
I maintain.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney