ocaml 3.04-9 uploaded

Hello, ...

I have just uploadedf ocaml 3.04-9 to ftp-master incomings.

Basically, it fixes the powerpc bug and the bug about empty lines in the
ld.conf files.

And i removed the Conflict: ocaml (<<Source-Version) in both
ocaml-native-compilers and ocaml-base, as this would hinder upgrades.

Since ocaml-native-compilers depends on ocaml (=Source-version) and ocaml
depends on ocaml-base (=source-version), there is no need of these conflicts,
the only problem being if someone installs only ocaml-base, with a version of
ocaml installed that is prior to the ocaml ocaml-base split in its second
incarnation from ralf treinen, which i guess was around 3.04-2, so i added a
conflict ocaml (<<3.04-2) to ocaml-base.

Hope this will be the right on now, i think no serious bugs are still there,
and that this could be a woody release candidate.

Anyway, unless a serious problem arise now, i hope to not change anything on
this one until it hits testing and will work on my other packages in the
meantime.

So test and enjoy ...

(and adapt your library packages too).