Re: lablgtk: dllunix.so not found ?

On Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 07:46:43PM +0100, Sven wrote:
 > What is the content of /usr/lib/ocaml/ld.conf ?

/usr/lib/ocaml
/usr/lib/ocaml/labltk
/usr/lib/ocaml/lablgtk

> The second solution is to install the ocaml 3.04-8 package i am
> preparing, and run (as root) :

Thanks for the replies.  Ocaml-3.04-8 did not install successfully on
my other (Debian unstable) machine so I fetched an rpm and converted
it to a .deb and installed it (removing ocaml-base etc.).

Now most of my compilations is working, but interestingly now nothing
happens when I run lablgtk on the examples.  I just seems to hang.

However I can compile  lablgtk applications without a problem.

I also removed ledit, moved /usr/bin/ocaml.real to /usr/bin/ocaml and
reinstalled ledit.  It is working now.

Thanks!.

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
      shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
      trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first;
      Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up
      together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in
      the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
                          I Thessalonians 4:16,17