/usr/include/caml && /usr/include/ocaml

Dear Sven,
  in the current ocaml package I've installed on my own machine (ocaml
3.04-7 on a debian unstable) all ocaml related header files are now
installed in /usr/include/ocaml instead of /usr/include/caml.

This is a more appropiate place but many of the old bindings that use
that include files, look for them in /usr/include/caml and therefore
fails while compiling.

I know that this a fault in that bindings that assume the directory caml
exists instead of detecting it in the configure, but for a more "light"
transition I think that you can use a symlink /usr/include/ocaml that
points to /usr/include/caml (think about the /var/spool/mail ->
/var/mail transition).

I suggest you to include this patch in the new ocaml 3.04-8 package that
you are about to upload ...

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney