Re: ocaml packaging policy ... (some points review)

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 11:30:55AM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > > :))
> > :((
>
> BTW, what about things like camlimage or camlzip or other such ?
> should they become :
> libcamlzip-ocaml or libzip-ocaml ?
> The first one is more straightforward, but redoundant.

The latter.

> And Georges, if you don't like this scheme, what do you propose ?

Aaarrgghhh, NO, PLEASE NO.
Please don't start again the naming schema thread.

I can accept whatever schema you like, but please don't start that
thread again.

:-)))

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney