Re: ocaml 3.04-7 uploaded

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 12:27:11PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 12:17:45PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> [...]
> > That said, i just noticed that it still don't provide empty /etc/ocaml/ld.conf
> > or /var/lib/ocaml/ld.conf files, i will add them in a next package.
>
> Oh, that's I wanted to say in a previous message:
> > > Moreover, there are no conf files except /usr/lib/ocaml/ld.conf.orig
> > > which is quite useless.
>
> And I am not sure ocaml-ldconf works without these files, I'll check tonight.

Well, as i have written ocaml-ldconf, if the files don't exist, it outputs a
warning and simply consider the files as empty.

For the add/remove actions, it opens them as append, text, rw. So i guess they
should be created if not existing, but this needs testing though.

Mmm, it does effectively not work, i will look at it this evening and add the
propper stuff to ocaml-ldconf for it to work in this case also.

I will add propper /etc/ocaml/ld.conf and /usr/lib/ocaml/ld.conf files also,
with comments at the start of them.

I also need to mark both of them as conf files, but i didn't yet find how to
do that.