Re: if you want to test IoXML ...

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 09:50:03AM +0100, Sven wrote:
> I don't know about IoXML, but such stuff would be best integrated in the
> ocaml-tools package, or more probably, in a ocaml-contrib-libraries or
> something such package. Feel free to create such a package, even if it
> contains only IoXML for now, as we may like to add stuff there later on.

Ok for me, if Ralf wants to add IoXML to ocaml-tools.
Anyway IoXML is not really a library but is a syntax extension written
in camlp4, so probably we can add a package with some of them when we
get additional interesting extensions.

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy