Re: license requirements for a book to be in free section

Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> Just upload the package, there will be someone checking the package
> and its licence, since it is a new package, and he will be one of
> the peoples you will have to convince and who has the final saying.

Bzzt!  NO!

Do not "just upload" packages with license questions.  Sort the
questions out *first* and don't try and hide them or force the FTP
queue masters to do your job.

In my opinion, the license in question is problematic for Debian.
Branden, what do you think?