Re: splitting ocaml-native-compilers

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 06:27:33PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> No problem, it is just that my procmail rules files the mail addresed to me
> into my inbox, which i read first, while your mails go into the
> debian-ocaml-maint, which i read later on. If you can live with that, don't
> change anything.

Surely I can live with that, also I think that *you* can live better if
my mail aren't sent twice (in ML and in mailbox) to you. ;)

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy
                 - Information wants to be Open -