Re: No /usr/bin/ocamltags in current ocaml package

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 04:33:46PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:
>
> > maybe it is just part of the source, but don't get installed ?
>
>   I guess so.
>
> > Mmm, the only tag related stuff in ocaml source is emacs/ocamltags.in. Is this
> > what you are looking for ?
>
>   I do suspect that it is what I'm looking for, but I can't swear though.
>
> > If yes, there is a bug in the current ocaml package (you need to renable the
> > dh_emacsinstall in debian/rules).
>
>   Why has it been disabled?
>
> > I will upload a package with this fixed soon, ...

Uploaded ocaml 3.04-4, with ocamltags and fixed (i hope) emacs install.

It is in ftp-master's incoming, and can be dowloaded at the usual place
(ftp://lambda.u-strasbg.fr/debian/3.04)

Hope this works well, please test the correct emacsen stuff install and report
back.

(Note, there will be a new version later on, once i am satisfied with the
ld.conf issue.)

Friendly,

Sven Luther