Re: ocaml-doc patch for /usr/share/doc/ocaml

On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 11:56:07AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Merry Crhistmas,
>    this is my present for Christmas, a patch for ocaml-doc source
> package that installs documentation for ocaml in /usr/share/doc/ocaml
> instead of /usr/share/ocaml/ocaml-doc.

mmm, could you explain this meta file stuff to me a bit more :

requires=""
version="1.2.3"
archive(byte)="lablgtk.cma gtkInit.cmo"
archive(native)="lablgtk.cmxa gtkInit.cmx"
linkopts=""
directory="+lablgtk"

What about the requires file ? Should it not list lablgl here ? what about
lablgnome.cma, lablgtkgl.cma and lablglade.cma also present in the lablgtk
package ? What if i splitt thelablgtk package as well as the lablgl one ?