Re: new packages uploaded ...

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 02:54:19PM +0100, Sven wrote:

> Dependency wise, i did things as follows :
>
> ocaml conflicts, replaces and provides ocaml-base and camlp4.

Why does ocaml conflict with ocaml-base? I see that, for instance,
/usr/bin/ocamlrun is both in the package ocaml and in the package
ocaml-base. This is strange - why not just remove the files which are
installed by ocaml-base from the ocaml package, and have ocaml depend
on ocaml-base?

Besides there are some lintian warnings and errors but I think you are
aware of them.

-Ralf.