Re: ocaml 3.04-2 and ocaml-doc 3.04-1

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> Guessing that the two binary packages are built from the same source
> package, I'm wondering how this is possible, normaly all the binary
> packages generated from the same source packages inherit the version
> number from the parent.

  Ok, I see. I've already seen that case in the source package
  python-gnome (which provides separe binary packages for
  python-gtk and python-gnome). IIRC, the version can be different,
  not the debian revision, since the debian revision is related
  to the diff.

  However, I don't understand the need for separating versions in
  the case of ocaml and ocaml-doc ...

--
Jérôme Marant