ocaml 3.04-2 and ocaml-doc 3.04-1

Hello all,

I have finally managed to finish the ocaml and ocaml-doc package, am working
on lablgl and lablgtk. I hope to make them all available tommorow and upload
them the same day.

But, i did finally not move ocaml-doc documentation stuff to the ocaml
directory, my first try did not work well, and i don't really have all that
much time to work on it right now, maybe for the 3.04-2 version (together with
the enhanced docs which are not yet available).

Also, i have decided to split the ocaml package into only ocaml and ocaml-base
for now.