Re: new ocaml (3.04-2) packages vailable for testing

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 09:14:42PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > Yes, but since I have installed ocaml-3.04, lots of
> > Ocaml/Debian packages do not (automatically) compile anymore :-(
> >
> > (findlib, pxp, and so on...)
>
> Sure, you have to wait for the 3.04 compatible packages. upstream did release
> them this weekend i think.

I have already prepared the packages for new releases of: findlib, pxp,
netclient, shell. All these are now compatible with ocaml 3.04. All
other libraries of mine are declared out of compatibility problem by
Gerd.
I'm only waiting for the official ocaml 3.04 package to build them.

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy
                 - Information wants to be Open -