Re: Task packages created!

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 01:05:06PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> but in case the task for tasksel get accepted, it will be one unique task, in
> order not to clutter the stuff. Later we can have subtasks and other such
> things, ...
Ok, seems to me we have reached a good point.
Also IMO a single task is better for tasksel.

> Stefano, if you like, i will do the task file for tasksel, and you can do the
> meta packages ?
OK, I've already build the meta packages: one single source package
(meta-ocaml) that generates two binary packages (ocaml-core and
ocaml-libs).

I will wait until this evening, waiting for an inspiration on better
names, if it doesn't come, I will upload this stuff.

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy
                 - Information wants to be Open -