Re: ocaml task package ...

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 12:31:28PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> could someoneelse have a look at the task package stuff, i will definitely not
> have the time for it until this week end, and more probably will not get time
> next week also. It will become easier in december though, but that will be too
> late.

well, I had a small thread on debian-mentors on this subject.
Seems that task is not what we need, we need a meta-package.
I've had a look at the kde meta package for references and I realized
that is pretty easy to do it, two questions:
1) it's ok if I build the two meta packages as previosly described (i.e.
ocaml and ocaml-lib)?
2) what is the exact deadline for these packages Sven, this week
(remember that we have to add 10 days for entering testing ...)?

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy
                 - Information wants to be Open -