ocamlcvs

Hello everyone, hello Maxence

Always for fun ...

I just packaged ocamlcvs :
http://pauillac.inria.fr/~guesdon/tools.html#TOOLS

Every thing is available here :
http://www3.inrets.fr/estas/mariano/MyDebian/Packages/Maybe/ocamlcvs/

change : it's called ocamlcvs-*0.1* (there is no release number
upstream fo now)
bonus : the rpm is also available

why ocamlcvs ?
because :
	* I like to "play" with CVS and more precisely with tkcvs
	* ocamlcvs can be a good example of a classical open-source project
	i.e small but effective GUI over a well known tools (CVS)
	(lots of very interesting paradigms
		- API over other application
		- use of lablgtk
	and
		- lack of design documentation
		- lack of user documentation
	;-) so help seems to be needed ...

If someone is interested in taking this package to the debian's world
maybe Maxence himself ;-)

By the way, it's seems to me that there is something like "cvsweb"
written
in Ocaml available in the Bedouin project... May be there are things
that
may be merged (API over cvs ?) or at least shared ?

Cheers
--
# mailto:Georges.Mariano@inrets.fr     tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus         fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59