Re: lablgtk & findlib

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 01:59:55PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > No because findlib compilation of lablgtkmathview require only the
> > lablgtk package (passing "lablgtk" to ocamlfind) and thus no need for
> > lablgl META.
>
> Err, you mean, lablgtkmathview only cares about lablgtk, but i suppose a user
> using findlib for its own project and using lablgl would need a lablgl META,
> isn't it ?

Right.

> > Anyway when building the new, findlib aware, version of lablgtk you need
> > a META for lablgl (note that in my unofficial version of lablgtk I don't
> > use findlib to compile it).
>
> huh ???

If you want to use findlib in lablgtk compilation (i.e. using "ocamlfind
ocamlc -package ..." in place of "ocamlc ....") you will need a META for
lablgl.

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy