Re: lablgtk & findlib

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 05:17:49PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> Anyway, i don't know anything about the META files, and am lacking time right
> now, but if you can provide me with them, i will gladly include them in my
> next lablgtk package.

In the meantime, I've build up a (obviously unofficial) version of yout
lablgtk package that include the META file written by CSC. You can find
it at the following url:

  http://caristudenti.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/debian

I've called that version 1.2.1helm to avoid confusion with your official
version, you can look at it and, when all archs are in sync, use it to
upload the new findlib aware version of lablgtk.
At the same url you can find the lablgtkmathview findlib aware version
of the OCaml bindinf of gtkmathview, again this is an unofficial
version (named 0.2.8helm) because I have to wait the lablgtk official
version to upload this one.

> BTW, i guess the problem is the same for lablgl, isn't it ?

No because findlib compilation of lablgtkmathview require only the
lablgtk package (passing "lablgtk" to ocamlfind) and thus no need for
lablgl META.
Anyway when building the new, findlib aware, version of lablgtk you need
a META for lablgl (note that in my unofficial version of lablgtk I don't
use findlib to compile it).

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy