lablgtk & findlib

 Hi packagers,

 I am the upstream author of mlminidom and lablgtkmathview whose package
 maintainer is Zack. I am about to release the new version of the binding,
 which uses (and provides) findlib. By the way, I need also a META file
 for lablgtk, that is not provided upstream and whose packager is Sven.
 How can I do? Is it possible to add the META file to the debian package
 of lablgtk?
 [For the upstream version, I have already asked on the m.l. of lablgtk.
  By the way, the next upstream version will be only for OCaml 3.03.]

  					Thanks in advance,
					     C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot