Re: [camlidl

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 06:14:43PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> No, i will not go with embedding anything in the ocaml package, the ocaml
> package is as distributed upstream and should stay so. Also this is the wish
> of upstream also.
>
> It could be a good candidate for the ocaml-tools or whatever package though.

Ok, IMHO we can go for it and build camlidl and camlidl-doc packages, I
can do it.

Anyway if Ralf also think that camlidl can well suite with other
ocaml-tools we can include it in this package, perhaps only with html
documentation.

Ralf?

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro