Re: camlimages

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 07:17:34PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> If nothing else, consider it as a good test case for ocaml on the various
> debian arches, especially, it is the only program which trully tests ocamltk,
> which i maintain.

I think that this isn't a sufficient reason to build up a debian
package, consider only the effort required to built the package on all
architecture, space required on ftps, and so on.

Just My 0.02 EUR

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy