Re: camlimages

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 05:19:25PM +0100, georges mariano wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:03:31 +0100  Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>
> wrote:
>
> >SZ > If you mean as packager I think that is not the case do debianize it,
> >SZ > seems to me that MMM is a "resigned" project ... I don't know who is
> >SZ > developing it but some times ago I had a look at it and the web page
> >SZ > was
> >SZ > stopped from 1998 ...
>
> yes, but not exactly ...
> http://pauillac.inria.fr/mmm/
> Version 0.417 released in December 2000
>
> >SZ > IIRC MMM supports only HTML 3.2, nothing more :-(
>
> right, but I suppose that Sven is thinking about mmm as a
> strategical commponent (to be improved of course!!) in the
> daily fight to broacast (or to give more audience to) OCaml technologies...
> In particular, this should (would be) connected  with the Bedouin project.

Mmm, no not particularly, i am not sure it will really go forward, not without
a lot of work, on't know though, in my opinion a ocaml plugin to mozilla would
be much more important.

I consider though that i had some request about it from japanese users, but
that was before the december 2000 release from pierre and jun.